none
Error Loading Trained Model from Azure Blob storage RRS feed

• Question

• Please provide help for the following issue:

I am getting the following error:

Trained Model Reader library exception: Invalid Azure Blob Storage parameters. Please check account name 'meliconexion', account key and path to blob 'outcontainer/MLM120103.ilearner'. . (Error 1000 )

Even though I can find the .ilearner file in Azure container in the specified path and I had provided the correct account key (as this was the same account key used to create the ilearner during the retraining).

also change the storage account from (general purpose v1) to (general purpose v2) as I read in a previous forum question but fail to achieve a result.

Thanks

Cesar

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 9:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I've solved the problem. 

1- I open my Azure Blob Storage, in my case, "meliconexion".

2-Open configuration, in my case, "meliconexion - Configuration"

3- change parameter Secure transfer required, from Enabled to Disabled.E

that way I solved the problem, and  load trained model works Perfectly!

Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Just to confirm are you using Azure ML Studio and following this guide to load your trained model from Azure Blob Storage?

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Thursday, February 6, 2020 2:24 AM
  • Hi,

I've solved the problem. 

1- I open my Azure Blob Storage, in my case, "meliconexion".

2-Open configuration, in my case, "meliconexion - Configuration"

3- change parameter Secure transfer required, from Enabled to Disabled.E

that way I solved the problem, and  load trained model works Perfectly!

Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:20 PM
  • yes, I was using Azure ML Studio in order to load my trained model from Azure Blob Storage using "Load Training Model" tool.

thank you, I hope I can help another user with this recommendation

Cesar

Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:23 PM
  • Hi,

Glad you were able to resolve the issue and thanks for sharing the resolution, hopefully this would be beneficial to other users as well. Thanks!

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Thursday, February 6, 2020 8:15 PM