Unable to Configure Pivot Table Chart with fields of Title and Tags in VSTS RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am configuring pivot table chart in VSTS with the fields of Tags and Title in Rows and Column, but I couldn't choose these fields as these were not listed in Rows and Columns drop down while configure chart type of Pivot Table. I am using a query to list all open tasks which has condition of Tags, Title contains specific letters also included these columns to display is result. Please give some suggestions on how to add tags and title in pivot table chart in Visual Studio Team Services(VSTS).

Regards,

Sathesh Kumar

Friday, November 17, 2017 12:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Sathesh,

Title and Tags are free-form text fields, it is not supported to group free-form text fields to the chart.

You could submit a User Voice at website below, Product Team will evaluate your suggestion carefully:

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/330519-team-services

Best regards,

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Sunday, November 19, 2017 3:22 AM