none
Is it possible to recover a free workspace? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I created and worked on the azure ML studio platform last year and left a workspace dormant for a couple of months. I did not know that azure 'wipes' free workspaces after a time of dormancy so my question is, can it be recovered?

The workspace ID is 718aba914c5848efb1be493247fdc45c

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:58 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please clarify the issue? Are you refer to a free Azure ML Studio (Classic) workspace? Based on my understanding, we do not delete free Azure ML workspaces regardless of whether it was dormant or not. Please ensure that you are selecting the right region as shown in the snapshot below. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:34 PM
  • Hello thank you for responding. Yes, I am referring to a free Azure ML Studio (Classic) workspace? I did both a live chat and phone call with Microsoft reps and they both indicated that these free workspaces get deleted after a couple months of dormancy. As such, I assumed it was wiped. I did also check all the regions for my old workspace.
    Wednesday, January 8, 2020 1:51 PM
  • Okay, thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:30 PM