none
Gensim LDA using Azure ML Designer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I wanted to see if there are any links on MSDN/MS docs where I can see how to implement (basic) LDA using gensim library using designer. 

Thanks

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Currently, the way to implement LDA using Gensim library in Azure ML Studio (Designer) will be to import an existing model as a zipped file using use the execute python script module. Here’s an example. Also, please feel free to check out Azure AI Gallery for samples of LDA implementation in Azure ML Studio (Classic). Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:57 PM
  • Hi @iAMsanjeeb,

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Unfortunately, the LDA module is currently only available in Azure ML Studio (Classic), feel free to review this example on how to implement it in Azure ML Studio (Classic). Other examples are available in the Azure AI Gallery, simply search for LDA. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Friday, January 31, 2020 9:11 PM
  • Hi @iAMsanjeeb,

Thanks for the feedback. Can you please add more details about the use case that you are trying to solve. Currently Azure ML Designer doesn't have support for Gensim LDA,we have forwarded this feedback to our team to support gensim LDA in near future. You can also raise a user voice request here so the community can vote and provide their feedback, the product team then checks this feedback and implements the feature in future releases.

Thanks

Monday, February 3, 2020 6:38 AM