none
Missing VM RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I have an VM running properly (I can connect) NOT present inside Azure Virtual machines list (classic or not). How to restore it?

Tks,

Davide

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Davide,

If you can connect to the VM then it is likely in a different subscription to what you're viewing.  If you can connect then it doesn't need to be restored, you just need to find where it is located.

If you go to 'All Services' > 'subscriptions' and then untick the box that says 'Show only subscriptions selected in the global subscriptions filter' and see if anything further shows?

Thanks,

Matt

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:35 PM

All replies

• Hi Davide,

If you can connect to the VM then it is likely in a different subscription to what you're viewing.  If you can connect then it doesn't need to be restored, you just need to find where it is located.

If you go to 'All Services' > 'subscriptions' and then untick the box that says 'Show only subscriptions selected in the global subscriptions filter' and see if anything further shows?

Thanks,

Matt

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:35 PM
  • Hi Davide,

Was this resolved?

Thanks,

Matt

Saturday, August 31, 2019 11:37 PM
  • Hi Matt, sorry for my late reply, I was out of office. Answer is not, no other subscription are shown. Is there a way to proceed in the reverse way, starting from the VM back to the subscription? Or from the VM name?

Thank you very much,

Davide

Saturday, September 21, 2019 1:19 PM
  • Hi,

If the VM is on (you can RDP/SSH) and you cant see it then you must be in the wrong subscription...i would contact MS Support from the support blade in the portal as they will trace the IP.

Thanks,

Matt

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:27 AM