none
Unable to deploy web services RRS feed

• Question

• I joined the DAT263x course without certificate on a free trail of Azure.  In Lab 1, exercise 4, I cannot upload my predictive experiment although I got the right resources set up on workspace and storage account. I cannot select storage account and pricing plan (greyed out) and I see a continuous rolling dots sign on the top of the page - seems like a waiting image and running forever (already few hours now). No error message or any other hint on what is going on.  Please kindly advise how to resolve it.  Many thanks.

Saturday, September 7, 2019 2:35 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What step are you on in the "Publishing and Consuming a Web Service" section. Did you ensure to save and run your predictive experiment (without errors) prior to clicking the “Deploy Web Services” menu? Also, have you tried using a different browser? Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue and kindly provide more details if possible. Thanks.

Regards,

Azure CXP Community.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:29 PM
  • Hi,

I am also having the same issue with Lab 1 Exercise 4 in class DAT263x.  I only have a few weeks left to finish the course and I cannot proceed.  I have not been shown errors in the browser.  I tried using Chrome and Edge.  Please help.  Thanks.

JM

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:44 PM
  • Hi,

Please can you share a screenshot of the issue? Thanks.

Regards,

Azure CXP Community.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:51 PM