none
Issue uploading new report in SharePoint SSRS. RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings. When attempting to upload a report in SharePoint SSRS I'm unable to check in because all required fields are grayed out. I've confirmed that I'm a site owner. Does anyone know:

1. What the issue is?
    2. If there's a way to make it so these simply aren't a requirements? We're getting rid of all this stuff in the coming months anyways and don't really care about these values being filled in. 

Thanks in advance! ChrisRDBA

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 5:40 PM

All replies

• Hi ChrisRDBA,

The following links will be helpful:

Displaying an SSRS Report in SharePoint

Publish a Report to a SharePoint Library

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, February 27, 2020 4:14 AM
  • Thanks Mona. I'm attempting uploading from VS as a workaround to my issue but running in to the following. 

------ Build started: Project: Report Project1, Configuration: Debug ------
    Skipping 'SchoolInfo.rdl'. Item is up to date.
    Build complete -- 0 errors, 0 warnings
    ------ Deploy started: Project: Report Project1, Configuration: Debug ------
    Deploying to https://mySite.org/
    Error  : The given path's format is not supported.
    Deploy complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
    ========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Note that I'm not using a shared dataset, which is why I've left it blank. Also not sure about the TargetReportPartsFolder. 

Thanks in advance! ChrisRDBA

• Edited by ChrisRDBA Thursday, February 27, 2020 5:25 PM
    Thursday, February 27, 2020 5:04 PM
  • Hi,

Please refer to SSRS: the given path’s format is not supported .

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Sunday, March 1, 2020 10:19 AM