After transferring all files over ftps, i go the admin page where i enter my mysql information.
The installer runs fine and installs all necessary tables and mysql-data.
If i go the front-page of the cms, there are no errors.
But if i go the admin section, i get an Internal Error 500
Normally i should have chmod'd several files, but i don't know how to handle ntfs permissions on waws.
Another thing is that the file permissions (666) work to store the database information. The other ntfs permissions are 777, so maybe there lay's the problem?
my detailed error log is this one:
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.<fieldset>
Most likely causes:
- IIS received the request; however, an internal error occurred during the processing of the request. The root cause of this error depends on which module handles the request and what was happening in the worker process when this error occurred.
- IIS was not able to access the web.config file for the Web site or application. This can occur if the NTFS permissions are set incorrectly.
- IIS was not able to process configuration for the Web site or application.
- The authenticated user does not have permission to use this DLL.
- The request is mapped to a managed handler but the .NET Extensibility Feature is not installed.
Things you can try:
- Ensure that the NTFS permissions for the web.config file are correct and allow access to the Web server's machine account.
- Check the event logs to see if any additional information was logged.
- Verify the permissions for the DLL.
- Install the .NET Extensibility feature if the request is mapped to a managed handler.
- Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here.
Detailed Error Information:
Module FastCgiModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler PHP54_via_FastCGI Error Code 0x00000000 Requested URL http://vogl.azurewebsites.net:80/admin.php Physical Path C:\DWASFiles\Sites\vogl\VirtualDirectory0\site\wwwroot\admin.php Logon Method Anonymous Logon User Anonymous
You may be able to get those permissions configured correctly by ensuring they are set up correctly locally and then publishing with Web Deploy. (If you use the Publish feature in Visual Studio after you install the Azure SDK, it should use Web Deploy.)
I'm checking into this for you, but in the meantime, this blog post might help you get more information.
Jim Cheshire | Microsoft
This helps if you prefer using FTP?