Problem with deleting photos from Favourites section RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i have yet another problem with WP 8.1. Im using Nokia Lumia 720, and im in the Philippines. actually im not sure if im using a developer version or the full version of WP 8.1, if there is any difference. I have photos in the Favourites section and i want to remove some of them. What i do is tap and hold the photo and a drop down appears and i tap "remove from favourites". at first it seems to be deleted from favourites. then again i remove another photos. again it seemsd to be removed. but when i exit the photos section, and go back again, the photos that i've just "removed" are still there. they weren't really removed at all. basically, i cant remove photos from Favourites anymore, once i've put them there even though it appears that there is a "remove from Favourites" option. but it doesn't work. why?? is there any chance Microsoft or Nokia can fix this. or are my problems with WP 8.1 permanent. please help.
    Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:47 AM

All replies

• Hi, am from India, using Lumia 625. Am also experiencing the same issue after installation of 8.1 update. Please help
    Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:36 PM