none
Internal server error occurre RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have trained a model using autoML but everytime we try and deploy we get this error messsage:

An internal server error occurred. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact support.

Training has gone fine but everytime we attempt deployment the above error occurs.A

Also when we go into 'experiments' and click into an old experiment it just has loading icons in all sections and then the below error occurs:

An internal server error occurred. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact support : An internal server error occurred. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact support

Thanks

Monday, November 18, 2019 5:05 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are very sorry about your experience. For immediately help for internal server error, I would like to check with you about your support plan. Do you have a support plan which you can create a support ticket directly? If yes, please go ahead to create a support ticket for it. If no, please send us an email at Azcommunity@microsoft.com with your Azure subscription ID and url of this thread. We would like to help you further for this issue. 

Regards,

Yutong

Monday, November 18, 2019 6:44 PM
  • Hello Yutong

I have sent the details requested to the email. Please can you check?

Thanks

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:17 AM
  • Hi Mike,

You should have received the email. Please let me know if you have not. Thanks.

Regards,

Yutong

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:22 AM