none
BMC Remedy ticketing tool integration with Azure sentinel using logic app or any other option RRS feed

• Question

• Am working on a POC to integrate BMC remedy ticketing tool with Azure sentinel.

Requirement

Whenever Azure sentinel trigger an alert then automatically ticket should be created in BMC remedy.

I tried from playbook in azure sentinel for sending a message to Slack for an alert and Jira for ticketing it works,

Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Naveen, 

This would completely depend on the BMC remedy tool's capability to create tickets programmatically through APIs. 

You would have to create a custom connector and integrate it similar to how you did it with Jira/slack.

Ref: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:47 PM
  • I am checking in to see if the above answer was helpful. If yes, do click on "Mark as Answer".  This will help other community members facing similar query to refer to this solution. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Monday, October 14, 2019 6:11 AM
  • Hi Naveen! Just checking to see if you were able to resolve your question.

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Friday, October 18, 2019 8:41 PM
  •  Please remember to mark one of the responses as answer if your question has been answered. If not please let us know if there are anymore questions. Thanks

Friday, October 25, 2019 10:49 PM