The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure Virtual Machines!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Can't connect to port 22 and 10000 RRS feed

• Question

• Some days ago I have correctly configured my server all was working perfectly.

Now I can't reach the ports 22 and 10000 .. the firewall is correctly configured and origin connections are allowed only from my office static ip.

I have deleted the rules and created newly, i really can't understand...

The HTTPS port works correctly.

Thank you.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:44 PM

All replies

• I have restarted the vps and also arrested (deallocate).

Nothing...

• Edited by openaspace Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:19 PM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:08 PM
  • why I can't get assistance with normal ticket within the azure platform?

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:52 PM
  • i have deployed the virutal machine a new node... no result...

ssh is running and listening.. 

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:49 PM
  • Hello,

Can you check if the port 22 is accessible on the VM public IP with this tool.

It could be issue with the NSG impacting the subnet or NIC of the VM. Please check similar MSDN thread that has the troubleshooting steps.

Check below documents for SSH troubleshooting of Azure VM's:

Thanks.

If suggested response have solved your issue, do click “Mark as Answer” and "Up-Vote" so that other forum members can benefit from it. If you need any further help do let us know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. 

Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:09 AM
  • Any update on this issue? Let us know if the proposed solution worked for you and remember to "Mark as Answer" so other members of the Community can benefit. 
    Friday, September 13, 2019 6:35 PM
  • Any update on this issue?

If the above helped please remember to "Up-vote" and "Mark as Answer" so others in the community can benefit

Friday, September 20, 2019 11:43 PM