none
3DS Max DBR set up RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am trying to set up Azure batch rendering service for 3ds Max 2019 and vray.

I set up an account, dloaded the batch explorer, setup a storage and can create render pools. When i look through the explorer i can see the storage and the blob folder and the pool but when but i can not to submit there it is not clear how to begin the job.

I have a simple scene with little to no assets and can take screenshot/ send file necessary.

Is there someone here that has experience and can help?

-max

Monday, May 13, 2019 6:12 PM

All replies

• Hi Max

There is a basic how-to guide here:

https://github.com/Azure/batch-extension-templates/tree/master/templates/3dsmax

This guide does need updating since Batch explorer has received a few updates, but it basically has the same process the only difference is you select the 'Gallery' instead of 'Market' on the left hand panel.

Gallery -> 3ds Max -> VRay or Arnold scene

You'll also want to make sure you select 'vray' application license when creating the pool to make use of the pay-per-use licensing model. 

Cheers,

Andrew

Monday, May 13, 2019 10:46 PM
  • Any update on this issue? 

If a suggested answer was helpful, remember to up-vote and "Mark as Answer" so other community members can easily find it. 

Friday, May 17, 2019 8:08 PM
  • Any update on this thread?

If a answer was useful, please remember to upvote and "Mark as answer" so others in the community can easily find it. 

Friday, May 31, 2019 6:51 PM