Expression Web Forum Moderator RRS feed

• Question

• Please, please, please find a full time moderator for the Expression Web forums. 

One that is ... nice, helpful, polite, works for Microsoft.

~Christine

To make clear I am in no way criticizing the current moderator.  He is fabulous when he does get involved.  However, it is pretty evident his time is required elsewhere.  But if you had a regular poster that set the mood for the forums it would be a HUGE impovement.  Right now to post on that forum would be like stepping into a den of starving wolves.

Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:03 AM

All replies

• Christine, many people agree with you.  I first became aware of the problem when I adopted Expression Web.  Everytime I googled something, I found an Expression Web thread with an upset customer vowing never again to use Expression Web, and sometimes vowing to avoid Microsoft when at all possible.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/suggest/thread/ffca53a6-876f-4ea8-a308-db5720e14cc1

I've used forums since the old BBS days. Moderators are good. Moderators bring civility. But in the Expression Web forums, the most uncivil are the moderators and their entourage of thugs. They alienate customers and then abuse those who speak out against abuse.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:24 PM