Azure Media Service video URL cann't play,domain is unavailable RRS feed

• Question

• Our development team is using the media service to upload the video files on node in South Africa, that is in order to transcoding into adaptive streaming with using AES encryption of video assets.
    We found the videos can be played we uploaded on our side, and the URL is unavailable. We can not obtain the callback under we sent request to this domain. However, we can not ping this domain successfully.
    We don't know what happened in it or which step is wrong we made.
    Please give us some assistance to slove this problem, thanks a lot!

Our test URL:
    http://sasaimedia-sano1.streaming.media.azure.net/b3ebc3ad-4132-4904-a20d-b3dab6d27d2c/2BD344E96A12668D55BA38ABFE12747D.ism/manifest

Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:53 AM

Answers

• This problem has been solved,this link can not be resolved becausse of the Operation and maintenance personnel not open the Streaming Endpoint,make the the Streaming Endpoint int the Running state ,it's all rignt.Thank you for answering my question
    • Marked as answer by shenyifeng Friday, April 17, 2020 10:21 AM
    Friday, April 17, 2020 3:06 AM

All replies

• Our development team is using the media service to upload the video files on node in South Africa, that is in order to transcoding into adaptive streaming with using AES encryption of video assets.
    We found the videos can be played we uploaded on our side, and the URL is unavailable. We can not obtain the callback under we sent request to this domain. However, we can not ping this domain successfully.
    We don't know what happened in it or which step is wrong we made.
    Please give us some assistance to slove this problem, thanks a lot!

Our test URL:
    http://sasaimedia-sano1.streaming.media.azure.net/b3ebc3ad-4132-4904-a20d-b3dab6d27d2c/2BD344E96A12668D55BA38ABFE12747D.ism/manifest

Thursday, April 16, 2020 6:05 AM
  • I also try to use VPN, but it do not wok
    Thursday, April 16, 2020 6:07 AM
  • I'm able to successfully retrieve the test URL that you provided and do not see any DNS issues that would be preventing resolution of the host name for this URL. What specific error are you getting back? Can you provide the full HTTP response that you are getting back. 
    Thursday, April 16, 2020 9:27 AM
  • This problem has been solved,this link can not be resolved becausse of the Operation and maintenance personnel not open the Streaming Endpoint,make the the Streaming Endpoint int the Running state ,it's all rignt.Thank you for answering my question
    • Marked as answer by shenyifeng Friday, April 17, 2020 10:21 AM
    Friday, April 17, 2020 3:06 AM
  • open the Streaming Endpoint,URL can work. thanks
    Friday, April 17, 2020 7:44 AM