none
If the error message did not help resolve your issue, please click the 'Report Error' button below and then visit the forums tell us about it. Please be sure to include the following debug information in your forum post. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I develop a training experiment with web service input and output according to this post. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/machine-learning/studio/retrain-machine-learning-model 

I published it as retraining web service. Previously, It is working fine. I couldn't remember that what i changed. When i published the latest changes one, i got below error. Running the training experiment is working fine and i can update predictive experiment and publish predictive experiment as web service as well. Only issue is with retraining web service. Do you have any idea with this issue?

If the error message did not help resolve your issue, please click the 'Report Error' button below and then visit the forums tell us about it. Please be sure to include the following debug information in your forum post.

Thank you for reporting this error.

Error Message: The swagger is unavailable. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. 
    Site Path: /subscriptions/xxx/resourceGroups/xxx/providers/Microsoft.MachineLearning/webServices/xxx/
    Activity ID: dbe7d222-99a9-4a6b-98c0-4577aabb0cfa
    Request ID: 2b8b9b54-cc92-4f76-968d-e22bb2a38a32
    Workspace ID: xxx
    Subscription ID: xxx
    Workspace Type: PaidStandard
    User Role: Owner
    Tenant ID: xxx

Thursday, October 31, 2019 1:47 AM

All replies

• Hello,

To look at the detailed error of this activity id and request id a support request needs to be created from Azure portal for this machine learning resource so that a support engineer can lookup the exact error and advise for this retraining web service.

Based, on the displayed error it looks like the web service swagger document is not getting generated. This can also retrieved using the steps mentioned below from the web services dashboard:

• Click Consume, which you will see towards the right hand side of the page.
    • On the Consume page, copy the Request-Response URL.
    • In the URL, replace execute?api-version=2.0&format=swagger with swagger.json
    • Paste the URL into your browser.

If the error is still seen you can try to use the run history of your experiment and modify it with the changes again and deploy it as a web service. 

Run History button

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. 

Friday, November 1, 2019 6:36 AM
  • Hi RohitMungi,

Thank you for the message.

When i clicks "Consume", no information are populated under Primary Key, Secondary Key, Request-Response and Batch Requests.

I ran and publish it again. I got same error. I clicked "report" button as well. below are the detail error message. 

Error Message: The swagger is unavailable. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. 
    Site Path: /subscriptions/93ca6e5f-2d79-4804-9b0f-f304ae2fc85a/resourceGroups/SPSMLStudioRG/providers/Microsoft.MachineLearning/webServices/SynergyFeedbackC.2019.10.30.4.4.36.20/
    Activity ID: dbe7d222-99a9-4a6b-98c0-4577aabb0cfa
    Request ID: 844e8cfd-c49f-4604-a1c8-2f114b0fce53
    Workspace ID: a75ac55ff1744a58a12319421d2bd9af
    Subscription ID: 93ca6e5f-2d79-4804-9b0f-f304ae2fc85a
    Workspace Type: PaidStandard
    User Role: Owner
    Tenant ID: 660ccbd0-43b2-40ac-b68e-d3225b341adb

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 1:57 AM
  • Hello EK1985,

To understand if there is anything missing in this experiment the logs related to this request needs to be checked for this failed web service. Do you have a support plan to raise a support request against this ML resource as a support engineer with the required access would be able to debug this in more detail.

-Rohit

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:55 AM