none
Azure ML studio - GradientBoostingRegressor not working

Question

• Hi,

I trained a model using python code and expose as web service using Azure ML Studio. I am getting the following error message when I run it on ML Studio.

Error 0085: The following error occurred during script evaluation, please view the output log for more information:
    ---------- Start of error message from Python interpreter ----------
    Caught exception while executing function: Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\server\invokepy.py", line 199, in batch
        odfs = mod.azureml_main(*idfs)
      File "C:\temp\b4a93c599a6f4c7884252854db6e908e.py", line 55, in azureml_main
        pred = model.predict(dataframe1)
      File "C:\pyhome\lib\site-packages\sklearn\ensemble\gradient_boosting.py", line 1782, in predict
        return self._decision_function(X).ravel()
      File "C:\pyhome\lib\site-packages\sklearn\ensemble\gradient_boosting.py", line 1121, in _decision_function
        score = self._init_decision_function(X)
      File "C:\pyhome\lib\site-packages\sklearn\ensemble\gradient_boosting.py", line 1112, in _init_decision_function
        if X.shape[1] != self.n_features:
    AttributeError: 'GradientBoostingRegressor' object has no attribute 'n_features'
    Process returned with non-zero exit code 1

Could you please anyone help to resolve this issue?

Thursday, December 6, 2018 12:42 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I recommend test your code locally before uploading it as part of an AML Studio experiment, probably you did it.

In that case, check the version of the python libraries available in Studio, maybe are different to those you're using in your IDE.

If the problem persists, it would be useful to take a look to the code and to the pipeline of your experiment.

Best,

Ariel

• Proposed as answer by Ariel Cedola Thursday, December 6, 2018 2:48 PM
    Thursday, December 6, 2018 2:47 PM
  • Thank you so much. I will check this
    Friday, December 7, 2018 9:08 AM
  • Great!

please remember marking the post as answer, so it can be useful also for other members of our community.

Ariel

Friday, December 7, 2018 10:48 AM