none
BizTalk Adapter 2013 Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPGInvoker.dll IO.File Not found RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed an application which uses BizTalk Adapter 2013 to connect SAP, it works good on my local/development environment but fails once I publish it into the IIS server ( Microsoft Server 2012 R2 ), getting this error ..

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPGInvoker.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.","ExceptionType":"System.IO.FileNotFoundException.

I have changed many thigs at the application pool like Enable 32-bit Applications set to True and I have installed both 32 and 64 bit version and it does not works.

I don't have BizTalk Server installed I am only using the adapter to connect SAP in the same way I am doing on my local.

Any suggestions, Am I missing some configuration on the IIS ?

Thanks

Guillermo Jimenez

• Edited by _memojuass Monday, November 11, 2019 8:26 PM
    Friday, November 8, 2019 5:46 PM

Answers

• I have solved the issue.

The problem was a missing dlls for SAP Drivers on the remote environment. I copied those dlls and restart the server and it started to work.

Note: Due to my local was working I looked for the dlls on my local environment but it could be you will need to download the SAP RFC 7.2 SDK from the SAP Market Place in order to install those drivers.

Directions !!

1. Copy the dlls librfc32.dll & librfc32u.dll into C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and/or C:\Windows\System32

1.1 Or install the drivers from the SAP Market Place

2. IIS: Allow the application pool to run 32 bits dlls
    3. Restart the application pool & the web site

• Marked as answer by _memojuass Monday, November 11, 2019 8:27 PM
    • Edited by _memojuass Monday, November 11, 2019 8:30 PM
    Monday, November 11, 2019 8:24 PM

All replies

• If your DLL is referencing the BizTalk Adapter, then you cannot run it on a machine where you don't have BizTalk installed.
    Sunday, November 10, 2019 8:10 PM
  • The BizTalk Adapter 2013 is installed on the remote server for sure, the same version I have on my local.
    Monday, November 11, 2019 5:05 PM
  • What I am saying on my previous comment, is that the "BizTalk server" is not installed as is not installed on my local also. I only installed the adapter .. in both ! works on my local not working on server ....

Monday, November 11, 2019 5:08 PM
  • I have solved the issue.

The problem was a missing dlls for SAP Drivers on the remote environment. I copied those dlls and restart the server and it started to work.

Note: Due to my local was working I looked for the dlls on my local environment but it could be you will need to download the SAP RFC 7.2 SDK from the SAP Market Place in order to install those drivers.

Directions !!

1. Copy the dlls librfc32.dll & librfc32u.dll into C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and/or C:\Windows\System32

1.1 Or install the drivers from the SAP Market Place

2. IIS: Allow the application pool to run 32 bits dlls
    3. Restart the application pool & the web site

• Marked as answer by _memojuass Monday, November 11, 2019 8:27 PM
    • Edited by _memojuass Monday, November 11, 2019 8:30 PM
    Monday, November 11, 2019 8:24 PM