none
Can't deploy webservice in DAT263x course Intro to AI RRS feed

• Question

• I am following the DAT263x course without certificate on a free trail of Azure. I cannot upload my predictive experiment although I got the right resources set up. I cannot select storage account and pricing plan (greyed out) and I see a continuous rolling dots sign on the top of the page - seems like a waiting image. No error message or any other hint on what is going on. Could somebody tell me if with the free course and trail this feature is simply disabled? What could I try to fix it? Thank you!
    Sunday, April 21, 2019 9:36 AM

All replies

• Create an Machine Learning work space from the azure portal and click on azure machine learning studio and create/upload the predictive experiment. If you are unable to create machine learning work space in the azure portal please activate your account for the free trail.Hope this helps.
    Monday, April 22, 2019 5:17 PM
  • Hello,

It looks like you do not have a storage account that can be selected. Could you please create a storage account from the portal and you can create a new Price plan either from portal or the web service deploy page. The page should something like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 5:51 AM
  • I already have the storage account (free trial) and faced the same problem 
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:24 PM