Ethereum Proof-of-Work Consortium RRS feed

• Question

• I created a Ethereum Proof-of-Work Consortium setup after several attempts it appeared to work and I could transfer “eth” to Metamask. 

I then tried to migrate a simple “smart contact” to it, it failed, variously reporting not enough gas or authentication errors (I did set the timeout on the geth account). I tried many, many times, once I even had migration 1 work, but then 2 failed. 

I then created a “Ethereum developer kit (techlatest.net) VM” and made sure all the things i that demo worked.

I then tried to migrate the simple “metacoin” contract example to my “proof-of-work” setup, it failed.

Once the “1_initial_migration.js” reported “saving successful migration to network” but then, once again, the 2nd one failed.  
    I'm new to this so likely to be doing something wrong. Has anyone managed to migrate a simple contract to the Azure implementation of “Ethereum Proof-of-Work Consortium” setup? 

Monday, April 30, 2018 2:54 PM

All replies

• Hello,

To help isolate the issue, can you connect to your network via Metamask and deploy a simple smart contract using Remix?  If that works, we can narrow down the failure to a Truffle configuration/account issue.

Thanks

Microsoft Azure Blockchain Team

Monday, April 30, 2018 11:43 PM