none
Date custom fields added to a Gantt Chart in PWA RRS feed

• Question

• Is any option to display a date custom field in the Gantt Chart in PWA? I only see start and finish….

Thank you

Nicolas

Nicolas project

Monday, October 14, 2019 11:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Nicolas,

Do you want to display custom dates in the task list on the left side? Or display gantt chart bars with custom dates on the right gantt chart? Also are you refering to the PWA Project Center or to the project detail view in PWA?

Note that all views can be configured (add, remove columns) from PWA server settings/manage views.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Monday, October 14, 2019 12:11 PM
  • I would like to display Gantt chart bars with custom dates on the right gantt chart.

Regarding where: Project Center and project detail view, please (both). How can it be done? Actually, any view in PWA....

Thank you

Nicolas

Nicolas project

Monday, October 14, 2019 5:25 PM
  • This cannot be done in the web (PWA), assuming I have read the request right and you want to display the custom field on the Gantt Chart next to the bars, as opposed to the custom field in the table to the left of the Gantt Chart view, where the custom field can be displayed (in PWA).

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:26 AM
  • Hi,

Indeed it is not possible as is in the Gantt chart with enterprise custom fields, as my colleague Dale said.

You can have a workaround using local custom field. I wrote a blog post about this procedure:

https://psbehindthescene.blogspot.com/2018/01/how-to-display-phases-and-milestones-in.html

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

• Marked as answer by Nicolas Mateos Wednesday, October 16, 2019 12:51 PM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 11:41 AM
  • Thank you!

Nicolas project

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 12:51 PM