none
ASDK Deploy Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello
    First, I apologize for maybe my question is too beginner.
    Please guide me to launch ASDK.

As you can see from the attached photos, I went ahead and of course the hard drive in the "precheck" section only has some ambiguity and in the end it sent the successful message.
    But I have a problem while installing and it gives the following error.
    This installation is running on a virtual machine on the esxi platform and I am very much eager to install ASDK but encounter an error.
    Some articles were written in the BAREMETTAL file
    And "#" the word physical server  but that didn't solve my problem
    Thank you
    Friday, August 23, 2019 4:29 PM

All replies

• It looks like you have 2 issues with your deployment. 

The first issue is with the validation of a Network adapter. This is a known issue, and to mitigate:

Open up the file at C:\CloudDeployment\Roles\PhysicalMachines\Tests\BareMetal.Tests.ps1 in any editor with a line counter on it. PowerShell ISE worked for me.

Delete the “Memory Information” test, which is from lines 609 to 780, or delete everything from:

#

# Start: Memory information

#

To

#

# Start: SCSI Adapter information

For your second issue, it has failed to validate your machine as a physical machine. Are you trying to deploy the ASDK on Hyper-V or in another type of Nested Virtualization? If so, please understand that this is not a supported scenario, and that the ASDK must be deployed directly on a physical machine. If you need any clarification on this, please let me know!

Saturday, August 24, 2019 3:28 AM
  • Hi 
    Thanks for your answer 
    I was going to install it virtually (Vmware virtualization)

This was disappointing news

Sunday, August 25, 2019 10:05 AM
  • Hi, 

If the above response helped you, can you please mark it as answered to help other community members?

Regards, 

Msrini

Thursday, August 29, 2019 9:48 AM