Error communicating with the developer portal while trying to unlock windows phone RRS feed

• Question

• I am facing issue an issue while trying to unlock Nokia 920 for app development. For me it was working till few weeks back but now suddenly getting this error  ,  "Please select the correct date and time on the phone , check the internet connection on device and try again later(Error code :0*64)" even though the date and time is correct.

I have verified the below items but still facing the same issue :(

1 : Device and computer is connected to internet .

2 : Device Date/Time is correct.

3 : Developer account is valid and active.

4 : Phone is detected in file explorer.

5: Device screen is not locked.

6: Proxy is not enabled in wifi

Any ideas? 

Please help 

Thanks and regards,

Lijo

Monday, May 11, 2015 8:43 PM

All replies

• I am facing issue while trying to unlock Nokia 920 for app development. It was working till few weeks back  , I have a valid developer account but now getting an error "Please select the correct date and time on the phone , check the internet connection on device and try again later(Error code :0*64) even though the date and time is correct.

I restarted the device and system and checked , but no luck .

Any ideas? 

Please help 

Thanks and regards,

Lijo Jose

Saturday, May 9, 2015 4:34 PM
  • Hi Lijo Jose,

>>Please select the correct date and time on the phone , check the internet connection on device and try again later(Error code :0*64)

Based on your description, you said that date and time is correct, then have your checked the internet connection? Are both the computer and the phone connected to the Internet? For how to troubleshoot this kind of issue please try to check the following thread which is posted by @Eric Fleck:
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/windowsapps/en-us/7d24f5be-fe62-4d7e-86cf-e98925ce9f1d/phone-registration-tool-troubleshooting .

Besides, please also refer to the following article to get more idea:
    #How to register your phone for development for Windows Phone:
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/ff769508(v=vs.105).aspx .

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 11, 2015 3:20 AM
  •  Amy awesome thanks for the  reply.

I have verified the below items but still facing the same issue :(

1 : Device and computer is connected to internet .

2 : Device Date/Time is correct.

3 : Developer account is valid and active.

4 : Phone is detected in file explorer.

5: Device screen is not locked.

6: Proxy is not enabled in wifi.

It was working for me few weeks back, but now suddenly getting this error. No Idea what is happening.

Requesting help to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks ,

Lijo

• Edited by Lijo Jose Monday, May 11, 2015 8:36 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2015 8:34 PM
  • Have you registered many phones? If so, may be it has reached limit. You can remove some of the phones in the dev center to see if it helps to register new phones. 

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/ff769508(v=vs.105).aspx#BKMK_unregistering

Monday, May 11, 2015 8:49 PM
  • Thanks Rashmia for the update .

I can see only one phone registered with my developer account .

Thanks,

Lijo

Monday, May 11, 2015 9:16 PM