none
Persistent Queue Error for Job - Synchronize Managed Project With Task List - Failed But Not Blocking Correlation RRS feed

• Question

• We have been getting the same queue error for a long time and various attempts to resolve it have failed to work.

I think the problem is linked to the list view threshold as we see this message in the sites list settings

Has anyone else encountered this issue and if so have they identified a way to resolve it so that the queue job does not fail?

With good wishes,

Dominic

Microsoft Project Evangelist

Twitter:   LinkedIn:    Web:   

Monday, April 27, 2020 10:11 AM

All replies

• Further to my original post - we are getting the same task duplicated multiple times in the sites task list, in some cases the duplicated tasks are inactive.

I was wondering if the task list in a plan repeated tasks for each person assigned but that does not appear to be the case. The project plan has just 531 lines, plenty of summary tasks within the structure of the plan so I would not expect them to appear in the task list.

There are 23 inactive tasks and 9 with external predecessors in 4 separate projects, 27 tasks with external successors in 2 projects.

With good wishes,

Dominic

Microsoft Project Evangelist

Twitter:   LinkedIn:    Web:   

Monday, April 27, 2020 10:57 AM