The type or namespace name 'Ria' does not exist in the namespace... RRS feed

• Question

• I have setup Visual Studio 2010 rc, Silverlight SDK 4 and Silverlight 4 Toolsv for vs 2010 rc. When i do it again an error!

ERROR:

Error 10 The type or namespace name 'Ria' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\ILoveYou\Documents\Downloads\Compressed\DataServicesDemoApp\DataServicesDemoApp\RIADataServicesDemoApp.Web\Services\AuthenticationService.cs 5 22 RIADataServicesDemoApp.Web
    Error 16 The type or namespace name 'DomainServices' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\ILoveYou\Documents\Downloads\Compressed\DataServicesDemoApp\DataServicesDemoApp\RIADataServicesDemoApp.Web\CustomRIAServices\RIADataService.cs 11 22 RIADataServicesDemoApp.Web
    Error 36 The type or namespace name 'RIADataContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\ILoveYou\Documents\Downloads\Compressed\DataServicesDemoApp\DataServicesDemoApp\RIADataServicesDemoApp\Views\Home.xaml.cs 19 17 RIADataServicesDemoApp

Can i help you?

Thanks

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:16 AM

All replies

• I had the Problem too! who can help our? thanks

Mail:tom.wu@softyoung.com
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 5:54 AM
  • I have setup Visual Studio 2010 rc, Silverlight SDK 4 and Silverlight 4 Toolsv for vs 2010 rc. When i do it again an error!

ERROR:

Error 10 The type or namespace name 'Ria' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\ILoveYou\Documents\Downloads\Compressed\DataServicesDemoApp\DataServicesDemoApp\RIADataServicesDemoApp.Web\Services\AuthenticationService.cs 5 22 RIADataServicesDemoApp.Web
    Error 16 The type or namespace name 'DomainServices' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\ILoveYou\Documents\Downloads\Compressed\DataServicesDemoApp\DataServicesDemoApp\RIADataServicesDemoApp.Web\CustomRIAServices\RIADataService.cs 11 22 RIADataServicesDemoApp.Web
    Error 36 The type or namespace name 'RIADataContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\ILoveYou\Documents\Downloads\Compressed\DataServicesDemoApp\DataServicesDemoApp\RIADataServicesDemoApp\Views\Home.xaml.cs 19 17 RIADataServicesDemoApp

Can i help you?

Thanks

If you solve, can you tell me?
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 5:56 AM