none
SSRS Generated Report Is having Extra Commas In Iphone Display RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

When ssrs report is exported to excel and open in iphone . The data cell which was 227,418 is showing as 2,2,7,4,1,8 do you have any fix for this. Its working fine with android.

Friday, October 18, 2019 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi TechSavyVijju,

Do you mean that you have exported the report to the Excel, but can't view Excel correctly in iOS? The issue about comma isn't shown in the Excel, but only shown in your iphone, am I right? 

Please refer to FIX: Error when you export an SSRS report on an iOS device in SQL Server 2016 or 2017 and View SSRS report on iPhone application.

Check if it helps.

Regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, October 21, 2019 2:52 AM
  • Hi

I am having the same issue here, the problem is with new IOS ver 13 rendering the attached excel file generated through SSRS, instead of showing 1,600 it now showing 1,6,0,0 .

Please help, need solution asap.

Thanks

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:30 AM
  • HI Zoe,

Report is in 2010 version. Any fix for it?

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:47 AM
  • Hi TechSavyVijju,

There is no good solution so far, maybe you can go to this website to make some comments.

Check SQL Server.

Regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 1:37 AM
  • This issue is related to SSRS subscription and report rendering in IOS Version 13. The only solution that I can find is to remove the mask the puts the comma in after each 1000. Clearly not ideal to have no commas, but better than a comma after every value.

MS, how about a fix!!

Monday, November 18, 2019 9:38 PM