ERROR LAB 04 - DAT101x With Certificate (Data Science) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I'm in the last LAB for the data Science course but an error that make impossible continue with the course.

The error are occuring when I try run the "Predict Lemonade Sales."

All tabs are normal complete except the tab 'Score Model' for Regression model.

The error that appears are: "requestId = 61b5caeb14864fbea2113fa0e1e36d10 errorComponent=Module. taskStatusCode=400. {"Exception":{"ErrorId":"LibraryException","ErrorCode":"1000","ExceptionType":"ModuleException","Message":"Error 1000: AFx Library library exception: Error 109: Argument 2 size is inconsistent with previous arguments.","Exception":{"Library":"AFx Library","ErrorId":"TCArgInconsistentSize","ErrorCode":"441","ExceptionType":"LibraryException","Message":"Error 109: Argument 2 size is inconsistent with previous arguments."}}}Error: Error 1000: AFx Library library exception: Error 109: Argument 2 size is inconsistent with previous arguments. Process exited with error code -2"

I really try everthing to make run! But are impossible. 

Someone has gone through for this problem and can help me resolve, please? :)

Regards, 

Caio

Saturday, December 28, 2019 9:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. For this issue, please try to change the datatype in the metadata to string. It could help you to solve the problem. Please let me know if you have more issues.

Thank you.

Regards,

Yutong

Monday, December 30, 2019 4:05 AM
  • Yutong, 

I tried to do what you say and the errors is gone but when I deploy the server to Excel the result Predicted Sales is too high.

One more question. Why when I use the box 'Normalize data' with method min/max for the columns "Price and Ranfall" the data of Price change to 0? 

Again thank you for your help. 

Regards, 

Caio 

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 3:30 PM