Azure Blockchain Workbench cloud shell command doesn't work on for free accounts RRS feed

• Question

• I have just created a new instance of the azure blockchain workbench. I open the app service URL. copy the cloud shell command and paste it on the cloud shell. it doesn't work for some reason. and copying and pasting  a command can't go wrong
    Friday, July 26, 2019 4:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What is the error message you are getting? Make sure you have followed the steps as per the Deploy Azure Blockchain Workbench and your free trial allows you to deploy all the services listed.

Monday, July 29, 2019 9:40 AM
  • Have you had a chance to see the above response? Do let us know if that helps. 
    Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:27 PM
  • Hi, my bad. The issue was fixed. There was some issue with my newly created azure pass. i had to reissue it. Thanks for your time
    Thursday, August 8, 2019 5:08 PM
  • Glad to hear that your issue is resolved.
    Friday, August 9, 2019 5:22 AM
  • Hello  AshokPeddakotla,

seems i am experiencing this issue as well, i created a new instance of the azure blockchain workbench and successfully deployed it. I open the app service URL xendbw-x3wznf.. copied the cloud shell command and pasted it on the cloud shell with the following output:

abayomi@Azure:~$ cd; Invoke-WebRequest -Uri https://aka.ms/workbenchAADSetupScript -OutFile workbenchAADSetupScript.ps1; ./workbenchAADSetupScript.ps1 -SubscriptionID 29420446-f530-4754-b3a1-5c88833266f5 -ResourceGroupName xendwb -DeploymentId x3wznf
    bash: Invoke-WebRequest: command not found
    bash: ./workbenchAADSetupScript.ps1: No such file or directory

mind you during the creation process i chose an exiting blockchain network  which also deployed successfully as PoA network.

you help will be greatly appreciated, 

regards

Bolaji

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 2:14 PM
  • Hello Bolaji,

You've responsed to an old issue. I would suggest you create a new post on the Q&A forum.

What Azure Blockchain services are supported on Microsoft Q&A? 

Please navigate here.

There was an issue earlier with the powershell and it got resolved. Please check and see if it helps.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:36 AM