none
Service running on a virtual machine hosted in South Central US azure location are no visible in Spain nor Argentina RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone!

I have a service running in a virtual machine hosted in the location South Central US, is a web page. I can access normally, I´m in Mexico, but some users in Spain and Argentina reported me that in specific hours they can't access to the site. I don't know if I have to do certain configurations to some geographical points. I hope you can help me!

Friday, September 13, 2019 3:04 PM

All replies

• Hi everyone!

I have a service running in a virtual machine hosted in the location South Central US, is a web page. I can access normally, I´m in Mexico, but some users in Spain and Argentina reported me that in specific hours they can't access to the site. I don't know if I have to do certain configurations to some geographical points. I hope you can help me!
    Friday, September 13, 2019 3:10 PM
  • Hi everyone!

Friday, September 13, 2019 3:21 PM
  • From you end, there is likely nothing wrong. However based one some users locations their internet providers would be the issue. 

This can happen for example if you try to visit a US based site from another country. 

The work around that you could deploy would be deploy a second site on another VM in a location closer to their location. Then you can use a load balancer to load the traffic between the two sites. This will allow users to connect to the site and based on their location they will be routed to the best fit for them. 

So long answer short, nothing you are doing wrong. It is regarding their location and their internet providers. 

Friday, September 13, 2019 3:41 PM
  • Any update on this issue?

If the above helped please remember to "Up-vote" and "Mark as Answer" so others in the community can benefit

Friday, September 20, 2019 11:40 PM
  • Hello Emmanuel,

Any update on this issue?

If the suggested answer helped you solve your issue, please remember to "Mark as Answer" and "Up-Vote"so others in the community can benefit from it.

Thanks.
    Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:53 AM