none
Histogram in SSRS RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I am trying to create a histogram on SSRS. All instructions say to change 'ShowColumnAs' property in the series properties table, but I can't find this option on SSRS. 

Where can I find the options to create a histogram on SSRS, where can I access to the 'ShowColumnAs' option?

Thank you

Monday, June 29, 2020 12:09 PM

All replies

• Hi AKa08,

Histogram is a column chart which the chart calculates so that its bars are arranged in a normal distribution.

Below is an example to create a histogram in SSRS:

1. Insert  a column chart:

2. Populate the value

3.Click the Value and open the chart series properties, in CustomAttributes category, find 'ShowColumnAs', then select histogram

Hope it will help

Best Regards

Dawn

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:53 AM
  • Hello friend,
    Have you solved the question?
    If you have resolved your issue, could you please mark the useful reply as answer? This can be beneficial to other community members finding and reading the thread easily. 
    In addition, if you have another questions, please feel free to ask.
    Thanks for your contribution.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:04 AM