none
Unable to preview report in Visual Studio 2019 - Microsft.ReportViewer.ProcessingObjectModel assembly missing RRS feed

• Question

• I have a new laptop i am trying to configure for an SSRS project.  I have installed 2012 and 2015 Report viewer runtimes as well as the other packages that I had to install on my ohter PC where this is working.  Everything is functional but I am not able to preview the reports.  When we do we get the follwoing error:

error

Thursday, July 2, 2020 11:50 PM

All replies

• Hi nsscott,

You can right-click References folder in project and then select Add Reference.

In Reference Manager, select Assemblies -> Extensions -> search Microsoft.ReportViewer, then click Microsft.ReportViewer.ProcessingObjectModel assembly to add the assembly.

In addition, please refer to this thread which might help.

Best Regards.

Amelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 3, 2020 6:00 AM
  • Hi nsscott,

Did the answer above help you?

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other question.

If you find any post in the thread is helpful, you could kindly mark it as answer. This would benefit the community, and encourage the community member to keep working on your issues.

Best Regards,

Amelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 7:27 AM