none
Write ADF Diagnostic logs to Storage Account RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using ADF V2 and I have configured the diagnostic settings in the portal for the ADF logs to be written to storage account. But I don't see any blob containers created in the storage account after pipeline execution. I'm also facing the same issue with Azure Key Vault. There was a removal of a secret in the key vault but I don't see any logs in the storage account that was configured.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 9:54 PM

All replies

• I'm having the same problem! :'(
    Thursday, June 27, 2019 3:01 PM
  • Hello Sunita & Sophie ,

Quick check . once you had enabled the log dagnostics , did you published the ADF ? it will start log after you publish it . 

Thanks Himanshu

Friday, July 12, 2019 11:32 PM
  • Hello Himanshu,

Yes, I published the ADF before executing the pipeline. I'm still not seeing any blob containers created in the storage account.

Monday, July 15, 2019 3:05 PM
  • Strange , since you have enabled the log , you should see the logs on the storageaccount ->blobservice -> blobs something similar to what we see below . 

Thanks Himanshu

Monday, July 15, 2019 7:01 PM
  • If you are still facing an issues , please engage the Microsoft support ( if you have a support plan ) .
    In case if you do not have a support plan , please send an email to azcommunity@microsoft.com  with the following details .Please send as the below details 
    1.Subscription id

2.Link to this thread .

Thanks Himanshu

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:45 PM
  • Thank you. I'll raise a support ticket.
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:45 PM