none
Create MailJet in Azure portal Fail RRS feed

• Question

• when I create Resource want Create Resource in Portal,there has Error Response:

code":"InternalServerError",
                    "message":"Encountered internal server error. Diagnostic information: timestamp '20190306T015838Z', subscription id '88be7b36-4ed6-4f24-ba1c-d6f18f***13', tracking id '02f2ac84-9bdc-4135-92b8-33e***935252', request correlation id 'b7f54494-cf52-4b9c-8a2f-25ff1***0b'."
                }
            },

but before 3th on  March, i can create the MailJet in Portal Success.

who can tell me why create the Resource fail right now?

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:02 AM

Answers

All replies

• This could be an intermittent issue. Because, I'm able create "Mailjet Email Service" in the Azure portal. See the screen short below.

You may want to retry with a different region or create everything newly (New resource group, different region).

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 7:12 AM
  • i have two account,in one account able to Create Suceeded,but in other   free account is failed!

maybe the issue is wrong is  relation about subscription?

Thursday, March 7, 2019 1:10 AM
  • When you say two accounts, does that mean two different subscriptions linked to a single tenant? You also mentioned free account is failed. If that is the case then you've only one active subscription where you can create resources of your choice. OR it could be that you're trying to create "Mailjet" from an account to which you've no access. I would appreciate if you could provide more details for better clarity of the issue.

Friday, March 8, 2019 10:05 AM
  • both of the Account is  CSP, one is sandbox the other is production environment.

in production environment i can purchase the mailJet successfully ,but in sandbox environment is failed 

Monday, March 18, 2019 8:10 AM
  • This could be a limitation on sandbox environment. You may contact mailjet support for further assistance.
    • Marked as answer by AceInEarlyRain Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:56 AM
    Monday, March 18, 2019 9:41 AM