none
Universal Store | No upcoming payment RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Fellow Developers And Microsoft

My dashboard financial reports have not been updated for over two weeks now

Payment sheduling shall be done for August payment but no payment scheduled for the 15th of August even if my reserved is over 1500$

How long does it take for the supposed n° 1 world IT company to update a simple dashboard??????

Is everybody experiencing the same issue or some of you have been luckier?

Regards

Benoit

Pix Arts

Sunday, August 4, 2019 12:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Benoit,
    >My dashboard financial reports have not been updated for over two weeks now
    This may be due to the recent Microsoft update dashboard payout, so would you please be more patient  to waiting for a little more time. If it affects your August payment receiving, could you open a support ticket to ask the team for help directly? Since the financial issue includes lots of private info, we can't analyze it in this public forum, but if you receive no response from the team, you could provide the ticket number here, I will help you to contact the team with the number.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by maze4 Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:22 PM
    Monday, August 5, 2019 2:44 AM
  • My payout summary also not updated around 2 to 3 weeks from July 2019, I know payout summary delay sometimes. My new bank and tax profile has been completed and  there are no indications for august 2019 upcoming payments... maybe some other days. But its ok, I hope Microsoft teams will fix this long time trouble and will be ok forever...  Note: I have not received any payments last month July 2019.

maze

• Edited by maze4 Monday, August 5, 2019 5:21 AM
    Monday, August 5, 2019 5:16 AM
  • I didn't receive july payout, and also didnt update august payout.

whats happening.

My family depends on Microsoft Payouts. in july My family suffers alot without payout from Microsoft.

In August also No Payout not Updating?

my childrens waiting for food from Microsoft Payout.

its very bad to delay payouts, lot of developers and families depends on Microsoft Store Payouts.

what about our families Microsoft????

ps kiran kumar

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:10 AM
  • its very bad to developers, developers facing serious issues regarding payouts from microsoft.

its better to leave Microsoft store. Better to shift Android developing.

Since 4 years i am not receiving my payout of Rs.2,42,000.

ps kiran kumar

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:20 PM
  • I was depending on July payment for a new project for a game which has been paused till now. hopefully they will get their new payout system working and hopefully we will get our August payment.
    Wednesday, August 7, 2019 2:25 PM
  • This is a tired response (even tiring!).

Why should updating a UI element lead to delays in paying monies in July that hit the threshold in the middle of June? Infact, even now we are well into August, still the funds (that met the threshold in June) have still not been paid out. Add to that, sales occurring since the start of July are no longer registering in the reserved payments. What on earth is going on? Were you guys hacked or something?

Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:41 PM
  • Still no updates until now august-15-2019 I dont know, maybe we need to wait for another days.  Any news..? 

• Edited by maze4 Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:43 AM
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:17 AM