none
Clarification about status of support for refreshes in the Power BI service against ADLS Storage Gen2 RRS feed

• Question

• There is no official documentation that I could find stating that you cannot schedule refreshes against ADLS Storage Gen2 in the Power BI service. The next best thing I could find is this:

github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/38862#issuecomment-533949236

Can we get an official statement? I can refresh my ADLS Gen 2 source in Power BI Desktop, but not in the service, and I've seen several people run into the same authentication issue in the service.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Olivier,

Dataset refresh support via the ADLS Gen2 connector in Power BI.com will be available next month.

We will update you once it available.

Hope this helps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:13 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I’m working with the product team and get back to you when I have more information.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:37 AM
  • Hi Olivier,

Dataset refresh support via the ADLS Gen2 connector in Power BI.com will be available next month.

We will update you once it available.

Hope this helps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:13 AM