The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure DevTest Labs!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
How to add multiple projects in single Azure repo like bit bucket RRS feed

• Question

• How to add multiple projects in single Azure repo like bit bucket   in azure devops
    • Moved by FemisuluModerator Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:48 AM better suited here - devops
    Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:22 AM

All replies

• Hello Samyog1524,

This document explains how to import an existing Git repo from GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, or other location into a new or empty existing repo in your project in Azure DevOps.

Please check if the any of the options provided in the doc help you with your use case, else please feel free to revert in case of questions!

Thursday, January 24, 2019 5:22 AM
  • Hi Bhargavi,

Thanks for reply but my requirement is as below

I have multiple project as micro services and also one Web app project . and i want to use one Azure Repo for all

Total four project and i want to create separate pipeline for each.

can you tell me is it possible and how ?

Regards

Sam

Sunday, January 27, 2019 7:53 PM
  • Hello again, Samyog1524!

Yes it is certainly possible to do so. You can create new repositories, or even import multiple repositories as shown in the screenshot below:

For creating a separate Pipeline for each Project:

• Go to Pipelines, and click on "New Pipeline".
    • Select the location of your code, say Azure Repos.
    • Select your repository for which you want to create the Pipeline, "Development" for example.
    • Configure your Pipeline as per your requirement.
    • Click on "Save and run" when done.
    • Repeat the same steps for creating different Pipelines for other repositories.

Detailed information on using Azure Repos and Azure Pipelines can be found in the Official docs, including Quickstarts and How-to Guides.

Hope this helps!

Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:57 PM
  • Hello Samyog1524,

Have you had a chance to check if the above information helps? Please let us know otherwise and we'll be happy to assist you!

Monday, March 18, 2019 6:34 AM
  • Hello Samyog1524,

Let us know if there is anything else related to this thread that we can assist you with, else please feel free to mark and close this out if any of the above responses have been of help! Thanks again for reaching out!

Sunday, March 31, 2019 6:51 AM
  • these answers do not even come close to answering the question. one cannot begin to attempt to answer this question without experience using GitLab or BitBucket
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:51 PM