none
I get "you are not eligible for an azure subscription" when trying to open a free account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I try to open a free account for Azure but I get this message at the end "you are not eligible for an azure subscription". I tried several times but got the same message. 

Why I get a "you are not eligible for an azure subscription" error if it is the first time I try to open one. I use a hotmail email, from Mexico.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:31 AM

Answers

All replies

• To resolve this issue, check the following points:

• Make sure that the information you provided for your Azure account profile, such as contact email, address, and phone number are correct.
    • Make sure that the credit card information is correct.
    • Make sure that you don’t already have a Microsoft account with the same information.

In case, if you are still facing the issue, reach out to the Azure Support - as per Microsoft Azure FAQs, any questions regarding signing, billing, account transfer, etc. do not require a support plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or “Up-Vote”. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 3:04 AM
  • I try again, now with Chrome and in an incognito window. Before that I clear the browsing data (cookies, cache, etc.). It finally worked.
    Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:24 AM
  • Thanks for updating the forum with the solution that worked for you, which might help other community members.

Thursday, July 12, 2018 3:10 AM
  • TRied same. Not working for me.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 9:18 AM
  • I spend entire day to solve this problem with 6-7 different credit cards. this is one of the pathetic functionality provided by Microsoft. this solution doesn't work for me.
    Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:30 PM