none
warning!! transparent proxy won't work RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. 

I'm just sharing some note to everybody. 

It turned out that even with "transparent proxy", it still won't work. 

My colleague found out and I'm also trying to setup as he did, but it seems to very tricky to setup. 

But don't waste your time with transparent proxy,

and I hope MS should not say about "transparent proxy" if they can not provide any proper guide about it. 

Thursday, March 16, 2017 12:42 PM

Answers

• Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your interest in Azure Stack. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.

It seems you are struggling with deployment and we would really like to help you out. We have numerous customers who have deployed Azure Stack behind a transparent proxy so we are pretty sure that if you are meeting the supported configurations you should be successful too.

If you are not already working us to provide logs, why don't you send me an email - daniel dot savage at microsoft dot com and I can gather further information from you to see how we can help.

Let me know.

Thanks

Daniel.

Friday, March 17, 2017 3:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your interest in Azure Stack. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.

It seems you are struggling with deployment and we would really like to help you out. We have numerous customers who have deployed Azure Stack behind a transparent proxy so we are pretty sure that if you are meeting the supported configurations you should be successful too.

If you are not already working us to provide logs, why don't you send me an email - daniel dot savage at microsoft dot com and I can gather further information from you to see how we can help.

Let me know.

Thanks

Daniel.

Friday, March 17, 2017 3:59 PM
  • Hi, i need some help with the configuration of the transparent proxy; i'm working as described in this post on stackoverflow: "Does IIS with ARR support fully transparent reverse proxy?"

anyway it seems it doen't work. 

Can i get some help on this? 

thanks

stefano

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:08 PM