none
AppSource leads not propagating into Azure table RRS feed

• Question

• I've followed the documentation step by step here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/cloud-partner-portal-orig/cloud-partner-portal-lead-management-instructions-azure-table by setting up the connection of appsource leads to Azure storage table.

After completing setup, i'm still not seeing a appropriate table in my azure storage as well as no leads is being push even i've triggered it manually. 

Experts please assist.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:29 AM

All replies

• If instructions are followed from the document then it should work as expected. It could be an intermittent issue. If the problem persist for a long time, then we may have to investigate this issue and that would require Offer ID or Publisher name. I recommend reaching out to support to troubleshoot this further.

Friday, May 31, 2019 10:50 AM
  • Hello Sadiqh,

Thank you for replying. I've to be honest here, if you've tested the method then you would understand what we are facing. It has been happening for the past 3 months. A support ticket was raised and your support technician is unable to understand the issue. Instead of troubleshooting Azure table, he went and provide steps for setting up HTTPS endpoint. 

Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:53 PM