none
Converting user language to Machine understandable SQL queries RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I have Members database where I have details of the members like Member name, country, age, salary, educational qualification, etc...

Using Microsoft Natural language processing or Voice to text services, I want to convert the user language to SQL queries. For example, if the user says "Hi Robo, search the members who are from the country India with age greater than 18 years and their education qualification should be any Masters degree". Then the system should convert this user language into SQL queries and search the matching members from the database.

Basically I want to convert the user speech/language into machine understandable queries similar to Alexa or google assistant.

I am building this for a Web based application. Please let me know which Azure service I should use? Do you have any sample code or project for this?

Thank you

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I found two papers (paper 1, paper 2) that may be helpful for your scenario. Based on the solution architecture diagram and algorithm steps presented in these papers, you may be able to develop a heuristic using Azure Speech services to convert speech to text and Azure ML for text preprocessing/classification. Feel free to also review responses to the following thread. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:35 PM