none
permissions error when trying to upload to azure storage explorer. RRS feed

• Question

• I am doing a office 365 migrations and I am using azure storage explorer. I was able to initially upload files to the sas url but now I am not able to do anything as it gives me a permissions error.

Statistics for 4be34de23a1147b184fe245/ingestiondata: 59 blobs; 45,774,807,040 bytes (not including snapshots)

Transfer from 'C:\Users\gjackson2\Documents\Outlook Files\' to 'ingestiondata/migration11.3' failed: 0 items transferred, 48 items failed (used SAS, discovery completed)

Sunday, November 3, 2019 6:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Has the SAS URL maybe expired?  They have an expiration date on them so that may be it?  You can view the expiration date in the URL where is says 'se=xxxx-xx-xx' as the end date?

Thanks,

Matt

Sunday, November 3, 2019 10:49 PM
  • It should be still active. Below is the section that shows the date.

..........xsaowyAqT3Jeg%2Bk%3D&se=2019-11-30T03%3A59%3A38Z

Sunday, November 3, 2019 11:03 PM
  • @G.JACKSON  Date looks fine,  Can you provide more information about the issue, Share the screen shot of the error message?

How long was your download running before it failed? Did you click retry or start another download? If so, was the outcome any different? Check if any policies/permission has been assigned?

We're still missing some very basic information from you. We need the following if we're going to move forward:

1. The version of Storage Explorer you're using.
    2. The platform/OS version you're running on.

For additional information, you may refer to this link.

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, November 4, 2019 7:45 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Friday, November 8, 2019 7:53 AM
  • @G.JACKSON Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 4:36 AM
  • @G.JACKSON Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know. If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.
    Monday, November 18, 2019 5:41 AM