The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure Active Directory!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Azure App registration RRS feed

• Question

• We have Application configured on Azure AD to use OAuth protocol and has read Graph API permission.

Now Application has sub links inside app that only supports SAML , so Will that work within same session or it has to be integrated separately ?

Thanks for Help in Advance.

Monday, October 21, 2019 2:09 PM

All replies

• Hi, 

It would have to te integrated separately as a SAML based application for this to work. 

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:00 AM
  • aka_Sunny, This scenario would work till the time the IDP remains same for all the applications (the OAuth app and the SAML apps that are a part of the Links).[All the applications must be registered/integrated to Azure AD.]

If in the same browser session, then the same IDP auth cookies would be used that were issued to the main OAuth app.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:50 AM
  • Thanks for suggestion, 

I think Sub links would be dependent on Application how their SAML sub links create SAML Token using current session ? Please correct me If I am wrong 

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:59 PM
  • Yes, you are correct. They won't be using the same session cookies from the application but rather the cookies issued bu Azure AD for SSO.

Friday, October 25, 2019 4:40 AM