How can I using a Domain Service as ADO.net Data Services as data source RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I have a question;

I created Project that exposes an ADO.Net Data Service, I used an Entity Data Model as data source for my service. It works fine, but now I want to use a Domain Service Class (which is using Entity Data Model for source) as the data sourcefor the service, nothing happens when I try to consume the service using URI's to point to the service Entities. When I point to the service using URI, I do not see entity set. Is this posible to do? I just want to add an extra business logic layer to my app.

I created a SL Solution using .Net RIA Services, I added a Domain Service Class and Entity Data Model as data source to the SL application, it works fine. Then I added a Domain ADO.Net Data Service to my SL Web application, I used the existing Domain Service Class as data source for my service. It works fine on this project using the Domain Service as the business loging layer. It exposes everithing using URI's, I even removed the SL Project from my solution and still the Data Service still works.

I just want to know if I can use a business logic in between ADO.Net Data Service and Data Model.
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:24 PM

Answers

All replies