none
Still no Upcoming Payment in October RRS feed

• Question

• It's been 4 months in a roll without a payment even with the payment threshold being met, although they say I will be paid in the next payout cycle in the next month and when it comes off nothing is ever done.

Support ticket SRX1486037163ID
    Case ID: 1485921202

Support Ticket from last month SRX1479937304ID
    Case ID: 1479937304

Monday, October 21, 2019 2:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm sorry about this. But I have to say our team had reported this before and we don't have more information about any further updates. So we can't offer more help about this. Please keep contact with the support ticket for latest updates.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:34 AM
  • The transactions data has been updated, waiting to check if its going to be successful. 
    Monday, November 18, 2019 12:00 PM
  • Although i can now list the upcoming payments in the transaction history, it's way past the 15th, and these values was still not yet sent to my payment profile, as it's indicated at https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/windows/uwp/publish/payment-thresholds-methods-and-timeframes payments to a PayPal account should take 1 business day. 
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:54 PM
  • Today I received the payments, problem solved. 

• Edited by Marcello00100 Friday, November 22, 2019 4:52 AM Problem solved
    Friday, November 22, 2019 12:03 AM