none
No USAGE report update since 09/21 RRS feed

• Question

• Also Ad Performance stuck at the same date. 

And this:

"We're still processing reporting data after 09/09/2019 (UTC)"

16 days

Am I alone having these issues?

And one more question...

I know that my question goes straight to the emptiness. But Microsoft, are you a High Tech company or a bullsh**t? When will we have reliable, consistent and up-to-date reports? No blackouts. Just as it should be!

• Edited by Yury M Wednesday, September 25, 2019 1:30 PM
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 8:10 AM

All replies

• Nope, these are permanent issues.

This has been an ongoing problem for many years. No amount of support requests or reports make the slightest difference...

As for 16 days, thats not even remotely close to the record delay...

Over 3 years ago it was 'promised' things would improve... yet here we are

MS promises to make dashboard better (presumably an attempt at a joke?)
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 9:45 AM
  • What’s new?

• Faster reporting– Better reporting performance in Dev Center.
    • Fresher reports – Data loads faster into Dev Center, so you should see your reports earlier.
    • Improved accuracy 

ahahahahahahaha

• Edited by Yury M Wednesday, September 25, 2019 9:55 AM
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 9:54 AM
  • Hi Yury,

Suggestions on Dev center improvement, you'd better to post them in the feedback hub so that MSFT might will add it to their to-do-list based on your idea.The MSFT doesn't check improvement suggestion from forum, and reporting the suggestions is out of the scope of forum.Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 30, 2019 1:55 AM
  • I see the dashboard getting worse and worse.
    I have not received my money since August.
    Monday, September 30, 2019 2:23 AM
  • Suggestions on Dev center improvement, you'd better to post them in the feedback hub so that MSFT might will add it to their to-do-list based on your idea.The MSFT doesn't check improvement suggestion from forum, and reporting the suggestions is out of the scope of forum.Thanks for your understanding.

Surely vaguely functioning correctly cannot be considered an 'improvement' but a basic requirement of any dashboard.  As far as we are aware at no point in the last 4 or 5 years has the dashboard ever functioned for more than a few days correctly.

I suggest you FORCE the so called development team to actually attempt to use the dashboard functionality to provide business info - such as weekly management reports (e.g. downloads, revenue etc).

CLUE:

Changing the font used to display info is NOT important. Provding accurate info in a timely fashion (16, 20, 30 days delays is not timely), and even then your DASH is simply making up the numbers (there is no way that some of the info displayed is correct).

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:11 AM