none
Problem with Notifyicon component RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a problem with Notifyicon component in Windows 10

It doesn't show the balloon tool tip message when i play some game (full screen mode)

It is worked just if return to desktop

Thursday, December 12, 2019 7:06 PM

Answers

• Ok so ,how to control focus assist through vb.net ?
    At the present time neither VB.NET nor C# have an API to control Focus Assist.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by YakirFx Sunday, December 22, 2019 4:24 AM
    Friday, December 20, 2019 12:01 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Without seeing your code nobody can assist you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

Thursday, December 12, 2019 7:17 PM
  • Hi,

As Kareninstructor said, please provide your code so we can assist you, without code it is purely guess work. When providing the code please indicate the methods and events also.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 13, 2019 4:59 AM
  • Maybe you should also consider “Focus Assist” and other notification settings:

Friday, December 13, 2019 6:43 AM
    Friday, December 20, 2019 11:46 AM
    At the present time neither VB.NET nor C# have an API to control Focus Assist.

StackOverFlow

• Marked as answer by YakirFx Sunday, December 22, 2019 4:24 AM
    Friday, December 20, 2019 12:01 PM
  • Ok understood
    Sunday, December 22, 2019 4:23 AM