none
Cannot Upload Data to Machine Learning Studio RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Azure pay as you go subscription. I can see the Project when I go into the machine learning studio and select it. I also have pay as you go storage setup with the same subscription.

I am trying to upload a measly 26KB .csv file and I keep getting the following error. "Dataset upload failed. Please verify storage account exists."

Not really sure what to make of it. 

Saturday, August 3, 2019 5:30 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Are you using the free Azure ML studio workspace or a workspace created separately from the Azure portal?

For a workspace that is created separately it would also create a storage account that should be automatically updated in the settings section of the Azure machine learning studio when you select the workspace from the dropdown. If the storage account is not displayed in the settings this could be the issue for the error reported. Could you please check the settings and verify the same?

Also, please ensure your storage account provides access to the machine learning studio workspace resource so it can be used to upload the datasets.

Monday, August 5, 2019 11:43 AM
  • Hi customer,

Does above solve your problem? Please let us know if you have further challenge. Thank you.

Regards,

Yutong

Thursday, August 8, 2019 5:50 PM