none
Could not create the marketplace item when adding a new SQL server RRS feed

• Question

• After I click add in SQL Servers section, I got above error message, also I cannot view the marketplace. After clicking on the "New" button, the marketplace pane / blade fails to load any categories and presents the error title "Failed to load the marketplace" with the description "Could not load the marketplace data".

Saturday, January 11, 2020 5:42 PM

All replies

• I am able to open Marketplace > Azure SQL and see categories. Also Azure SQL Server > Create new server option. 

Please try clearing browser cache, using different browser, Chrome incognito mode.

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Saturday, January 11, 2020 7:24 PM
  • I' ve tried everything you have said and none of that works, although it could also be my internet connection, because if it all works for you then it is no longer a problem corresponding to a failure of the Azure portal.

• Edited by vvaldez_16 Saturday, January 11, 2020 7:43 PM
    Saturday, January 11, 2020 7:43 PM
  • Could be that your subscription for Marketplace might be set to an un supported region. I request you to follow the steps below to change the region:

1. Go to this link and login with your account.
    https://datamarket.azure.com/account

2. Click the EDIT button

3. You should now be able to select the correct country/region for your account and click save.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 5, 2020 10:44 AM