none
Delete 'test' catalog RRS feed

• Question

• We'd like to delete our existing Data Catalog, which was created some time ago by someone who is now in a different role, and start over.  Our existing catalog seems to know about our tenant, but it is not associated with a particular subscription.  I'm wondering if it was created with one of our IDs, but associated with a trial or test subscription that has since been deleted...  In any case, the posts I'm seeing refer to contacting support with your subscription info -- but, that's precisely my problem -- I cannot find the subscription that 'owns' this Data Catalog...?  We do know what subscription and resource group we want to associate it to, so a move could work, but it just sounds easier to us to delete the existing and create a new one where we want...

Any guidance/recommendations greatly appreciated...

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike,

Please email us with your subscription ID to which you want to associate the Data Catalog with, and the URL for this thread to AzCommunity[at]Microsoft[dot]com

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 8:36 PM
  • Email sent... Thanks!
    Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:06 PM
  • Hello Mike,

Just wanted to check if your issue got resolved using the free support ticket provided? 

Thanks.

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, June 27, 2019 8:50 PM
  • As per confirmation from Mike, this issue was resolved by Microsoft internal team.

Friday, June 28, 2019 6:04 PM