none
Currently unable to launch create for this marketplace item. RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know if Azure is having some issues in the Azure Portal this morning?  I don't see anything wrong on the status page, but I'm unable to create any resource:

{ "shellProps": { "sessionId": "X", "extName": "HubsExtension", "contentName": "NoCreateFlowBlade", "code": 404 }, "error": { "message": "Currently unable to launch create for this marketplace item. Microsoft.KeyVault", "code": 404 }}

Friday, December 27, 2019 3:45 PM

All replies

• Same Issue and this one:

Impossibile recuperare la proprietà 'identity' di un riferimento nullo o non definito

Friday, December 27, 2019 4:11 PM
  • I am having the same issue.  Unable to create any new Vms in azure as of about an hour ago.
    Friday, December 27, 2019 4:13 PM
  • Same issue for me. I can access my resource created yesterday, but currently I can't create any resource. "Cannot read property 'identity' of null"
    Friday, December 27, 2019 4:13 PM
  • Here is the error I receive when trying to.

{ "shellProps": { "sessionId": "long id here", "extName": "HubsExtension", "contentName": "NoCreateFlowBlade", "code": 404 }, "error": { "message": "Currently unable to launch create for this marketplace item. Microsoft.VirtualMachine-ARM", "code": 404 }}
    Friday, December 27, 2019 4:17 PM
  • I have exactly the same issue .... I can't create new virtual machine

Currently unable to launch create for this marketplace item. Microsoft.VirtualMachine-ARM

• Edited by DIstvan Friday, December 27, 2019 4:36 PM
    Friday, December 27, 2019 4:35 PM
  • I also have same issue..unable to create any new resources..
    Friday, December 27, 2019 5:27 PM
  • There was issue on December 27 related to it. It has been mitigated.For more information, kindly refer below.

Unable to create new resources in Azure Portal (Tracking ID 4_6S-NC8)

Summary of Impact: Between 15:18 and 16:26 UTC on 27 Dec 2019 customers using the Azure Portal may have received failure notifications or 404 errors when attempting to create new resources through the Azure Portal. Programmatic deployments, such as CLI, Powershell, Template deployments etc., would have been successful.

Preliminary Root Cause: Engineers determined that a recent deployment to Azure Portal's Marketplace extension caused issues for users creating new resources through the Azure Portal.

Mitigation: Engineers rolled back the recent deployment task to mitigate the issue.

Next Steps: Engineers will continue to investigate to establish the full root cause and prevent future occurrences. Stay informed about Azure service issues by creating custom service health alerts: https://aka.ms/ash-videos for video tutorials and https://aka.ms/ash-alerts for how-to documentation.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 5:54 AM